What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
An online membership teaching you how to find success in trading
- Showing you how to adjust the trade to make sure it turns into bankable profits
- Providing you a wealth of profit-making trading information and tutorials
- Helping you identify under-valued plays perfect for income and growth
- Giving you the Top 5 Stocks to Buy Now special report
- Sending you a weekly consensus picks alerts
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Consensus Picks scores 74.41/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://reports.wealthpire.com/cb-top5-report/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: reports.wealthpire.com you’ll also be taken through to reports.wealthpire.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)